The Borderless Arts Young Soloist Award recognizes outstanding young vocalists and instrumentalists with a disability. This is an opportunity for musically talented students and young professionals to earn scholarship funds and possibly an opportunity to perform in Washington, D.C. at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
• Vocalist or instrumentalist
• Age 25 or younger by Dec. 31, 2022
• Must have a disability (physical, mental or emotional)
• Complete application form
• Send a file through WeTransfer
• Send a photo of applicant
• Provide a brief bio that could be used as an Introduction
• Application requirements must be emailed to Borderless Arts Tennessee at email@example.com by 5pm on Friday, February 18, 2022.
• Judging provided by the Warner Music Nashville
• Top 3 finalists will perform on the Stage of the Grand Ole Opry House on May 1, 2022 for the Borderless Arts TN 20th Anniversary Celebration. The winner will be announced at that time. Time for the event TBA.
• Cash & Trophy prizes for the top 3 finalists and the Fan Favorite. (All contestants are eligible for Fan Favorite. This competition will be run online in early April.
• Mentoring opportunities for the top 3 finalists from the Warner Music Nashville
BORDERLESS ARTS TENNESSEE
YOUNG SOLOISTS AWARD
2022 Application Form
Date of Birth:
Telephone Number: ( ) Email:
Check the category in which you plan to apply. If you are an instrumentalist, please list the instrument on which you will perform.
____ Instrumentalist ___________________________ (instrument)
Type of disability:
_____ Completed application above
______ 1 performance selection. (See attached for video taping suggestions)
Selection #1:________________________________ Length:_____________
______ Photo of applicant.
______ Brief Bio of Applicant
Parent/Guardian Signature (if applicant is under age 21): _____________________________________
*Please email this form and links to performances to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Friday, February 18, 2022