The Ambassador’s ended this semesters’ meetings with a session on being Thankful led by Maria Hite, the MTSU VP. Participants could use pumpkins or a template of trees and leaves. Adam Boyd, Borderless Arts President of the Ambassadors, decided to use both options for his work. Ambassadors is an MTSU Student organization of Borderless Arts TN. Borderless Arts TN participate in their activities.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Dance Community Goes Beyond January 20, 2021
- Songwriters Work on Beyond Songs January 20, 2021
- Bailey Earith Gives Teapot Diplomats A Hand in Learning a New Art Technique January 20, 2021
- Teapot Diplomats Create Arts for National Parks January 20, 2021
- Sumner Songbirds January 11, 2021