The Ambassador’s ended this semesters’ meetings with a session on being Thankful led by Maria Hite, the MTSU VP. Participants could use pumpkins or a template of trees and leaves. Adam Boyd, Borderless Arts President of the Ambassadors, decided to use both options for his work. Ambassadors is an MTSU Student organization of Borderless Arts TN. Borderless Arts TN participate in their activities.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities Featured Art December 1, 2020
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities Border Art December 1, 2020
- Hear the Fashion Chokers November 22, 2020
- Dance for Peace November 22, 2020
- Ambassadors End the Semester Being Thankful November 18, 2020