Saturday was a full day for Borderless Arts participants. We started the day with the Teapot Diplomat visual arts program as they learned about vests from various regions in Europe and then sewed a vest together and decorated them. This project was led by Lauren Rudd and funding was provided through a grant from the Tennessee Arts Commission.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022