Artist, Jennie Harriman, just completed a residency for Borderless Arts TN in Jefferson City and Jefferson Elementary using the arts to help the students understand science concepts related to water. Learning can be fun! This residency was funded under a contract with the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities Featured Art December 1, 2020
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities Border Art December 1, 2020
- Hear the Fashion Chokers November 22, 2020
- Dance for Peace November 22, 2020
- Ambassadors End the Semester Being Thankful November 18, 2020