Thanks to a contract from the TN Dept of Education, Borderless Arts is able to offer Artist residencies in special education classrooms across the state. These residencies support math and science concepts. This school year the focus of the residencies is space. This past week, a residency was completed by artist Jennie Harriman at Tullahoma High School.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Arts Tennessee Hosts Christmas Party at Painting with a Twist December 11, 2018
- International Day of People with Disabilities December 11, 2018
- Teapot Diplomats Make Glass Night Lights December 2, 2018
- Teapot Diplomats Learn Greek Art Styles December 2, 2018
- Borderless Arts Hosts International Art/Education Exchange with Egypt November 13, 2018