Thanks to a contract from the TN Dept of Education, Borderless Arts is able to offer Artist residencies in special education classrooms across the state. These residencies support math and science concepts. This school year the focus of the residencies is space. This past week, a residency was completed by artist Jennie Harriman at Tullahoma High School.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022