Thanks to a contract from the TN Dept of Education, Borderless Arts is able to offer Artist residencies in special education classrooms across the state. These residencies support math and science concepts. This school year the focus of the residencies is space. This past week, a residency was completed by artist Jennie Harriman at Tullahoma High School.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- ACE Art Institute Focuses on Asian Culture in June May 26, 2020
- Art Gallery from ACE Art Institute May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Receives a Grant from International Paper May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Dance Instructor Wins Teaching Award May 11, 2020
- Rainbow Moshpo May 11, 2020