Thanks to a contract from the TN Dept of Education, Borderless Arts is able to offer Artist residencies in special education classrooms across the state. These residencies support math and science concepts. This school year the focus of the residencies is space. Debra Tayloe completed a residency this past week with Milan Special School District.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Come Dance with Us December 14, 2019
- Special Thanks to Lowes of Gallatin December 13, 2019
- Ho Ho Ho at Painting With A Twist In Hendersonville December 13, 2019
- Another Great International Day of Persons With Disabilities Celebration December 13, 2019
- Join Us For Some Holiday Cheer November 16, 2019