Jennie Harriman just completed an artist residency with Avoca Elementary in Bristol TN in which children learned math and science concepts about space through woodworking project. This program is funded under a contract with the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Bee-utiful September 26, 2022
- Dinosaurs Meet Hayride September 26, 2022
- Thank you Clay Lady! September 26, 2022
- It’s Time to Register for the Buzzing Bee Bash September 21, 2022
- Sign Up Today for the Northern Lights Digital Workshop September 21, 2022