Jennie Harriman just completed an artist residency with Avoca Elementary in Bristol TN in which children learned math and science concepts about space through woodworking project. This program is funded under a contract with the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Boston Tea Party Project January 22, 2023
- Exhibition Space Partner in Volunteer State Community College January 22, 2023
- Postage Stamp Art January 22, 2023
- Using the Gift of Music to Teach in the Classroom January 22, 2023
- Learning Through the Arts January 22, 2023