Jennie Harriman just completed an artist residency with Avoca Elementary in Bristol TN in which children learned math and science concepts about space through woodworking project. This program is funded under a contract with the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Two Workshops in One May 17, 2021
- Borderless Dance Community Films At the Zoo May 17, 2021
- Borderless Arts Receives Nashville Preds Foundation Grant May 17, 2021
- Another Great Hear the Fashion Workshop May 17, 2021
- Donate to Borderless Arts Today through The Big Payback May 6, 2021