Jennie Harriman just completed an artist residency with Avoca Elementary in Bristol TN in which children learned math and science concepts about space through woodworking project. This program is funded under a contract with the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- (no title) January 20, 2019
- Cartooning Workshop Open January 20, 2019
- Visions of Peace Workshop Open January 20, 2019
- Les Kerr and Tammy Vice completed Residency at Tennessee School for the Blind January 20, 2019
- Auditions Open For Conversations Over Tea January 17, 2019