Jennie Harriman just completed an artist residency with Avoca Elementary in Bristol TN in which children learned math and science concepts about space through woodworking project. This program is funded under a contract with the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- (no title) October 15, 2020
- Teapot Diplomats Join IFC with National Park Exhibits October 15, 2020
- International Sloth Day October 15, 2020
- Come Join Us…Beyond October 11, 2020
- Bartlett Transition Program Continues October 11, 2020