Bailey Earith just completed a residency for Borderless Arts under a contract from the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts at Greeneville. These residencies have a focus on sound. The participants made shakers while learning about the science of sound. They also did an international exchange with Venezuela. A violinist from Venezuela skyped in a performance for which the participants were able to accompany her with their new shakers.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Dance Community Goes Beyond January 20, 2021
- Songwriters Work on Beyond Songs January 20, 2021
- Bailey Earith Gives Teapot Diplomats A Hand in Learning a New Art Technique January 20, 2021
- Teapot Diplomats Create Arts for National Parks January 20, 2021
- Sumner Songbirds January 11, 2021