Bailey Earith just completed a residency for Borderless Arts under a contract from the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts at Greeneville. These residencies have a focus on sound. The participants made shakers while learning about the science of sound. They also did an international exchange with Venezuela. A violinist from Venezuela skyped in a performance for which the participants were able to accompany her with their new shakers.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- ACE Art Institute Focuses on Asian Culture in June May 26, 2020
- Art Gallery from ACE Art Institute May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Receives a Grant from International Paper May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Dance Instructor Wins Teaching Award May 11, 2020
- Rainbow Moshpo May 11, 2020