Borderless Arts continues its school transition program with Bartlett High School in offering workshops that connect to other cultures and telling stories through the arts. Jennie Harriman offered this week’s residency workshop by looking at the Armenian Culture from which she comes. The students learned about this culture and the importance of the symbol of the Tree of Life to this culture. the students made their own Armenian Tree of Life which is a Pomegranate Tree and the teacher served the students pomegranate juice. This program is supported through funding from International Paper.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022