Borderless Arts Tennessee is excited to be working with Bartlett High School on a residency program. The program involves several art projects that will assist the participants in become Teapot Diplomats. They did one of these projects before COVID hit last spring with Dee Kimbrell. They will also be doing projects with Charlie Calderon, Jennie Harriman and Jen Jen Eiler Vogus. I am also working with the participants to get them the communication certification and we worked on creating speech outlines last Thursday. We did visual outlines with visual clues relating a speech outline to the human body. These projects are supported by International Paper and Mark and Niki Antonini.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022