Borderless Arts Tennessee is currently completing a transition project with Bartlett Schools under a grant with International Paper. Borderless Arts is pleased to announce that we have recently learned that we have been approved for a second grant for the the following year in offering artist residencies in schools in West TN in special education classrooms. We are very appreciative of International Papers support!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Music, Music, Music June 29, 2020
- New Dance Program – Register Now June 22, 2020
- Participants made Chinese Sachets through ACE Art Institute June 22, 2020
- Herb Stained Scarf Workshop June 18, 2020
- Chinese Sachet Workshop June 15, 2020