Borderless Arts Tennessee is currently completing a transition project with Bartlett Schools under a grant with International Paper. Borderless Arts is pleased to announce that we have recently learned that we have been approved for a second grant for the the following year in offering artist residencies in schools in West TN in special education classrooms. We are very appreciative of International Papers support!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Dance Community Goes Beyond January 20, 2021
- Songwriters Work on Beyond Songs January 20, 2021
- Bailey Earith Gives Teapot Diplomats A Hand in Learning a New Art Technique January 20, 2021
- Teapot Diplomats Create Arts for National Parks January 20, 2021
- Sumner Songbirds January 11, 2021