Borderless Arts Tennessee is currently completing a transition project with Bartlett Schools under a grant with International Paper. Borderless Arts is pleased to announce that we have recently learned that we have been approved for a second grant for the the following year in offering artist residencies in schools in West TN in special education classrooms. We are very appreciative of International Papers support!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022