I could not have been prouder of our Borderless Arts Tennessee Dancers who are part of our Movement Connection dance program. These young women represented us, TN and the US very well in Egypt. One of the dancers was NOT part of the dance program, but part of our Teapot Diplomat program and one of the young artists who helped make the costumes, but she did dance for this event. What an experience. I must say my heart stopped a moment when I did a basic head count and saw there were more than 4000 people in the audience and our kids can been waiting to perform back stage for over 8 hours!!!! I had no idea how they would hold up under that pressure and what they would do when they walked on stage and saw the huge audience. Then it was announce…representing the United States of America….and they just nailed it
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Come Dance with Us December 14, 2019
- Special Thanks to Lowes of Gallatin December 13, 2019
- Ho Ho Ho at Painting With A Twist In Hendersonville December 13, 2019
- Another Great International Day of Persons With Disabilities Celebration December 13, 2019
- Join Us For Some Holiday Cheer November 16, 2019