Beth West will serve as an Intern for Borderless Arts TN through the end of the year. She is a Communication Studies major at Middle Tennessee State University. You may be hearing from Beth soon as she is working hard to remind everyone of meetings, events and opportunities. She is also working on promotional materials and will serve as the lead organizer of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities. We welcome her to our organization.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Arts Tennessee Hosts Christmas Party at Painting with a Twist December 11, 2018
- International Day of People with Disabilities December 11, 2018
- Teapot Diplomats Make Glass Night Lights December 2, 2018
- Teapot Diplomats Learn Greek Art Styles December 2, 2018
- Borderless Arts Hosts International Art/Education Exchange with Egypt November 13, 2018