Beth West will serve as an Intern for Borderless Arts TN through the end of the year. She is a Communication Studies major at Middle Tennessee State University. You may be hearing from Beth soon as she is working hard to remind everyone of meetings, events and opportunities. She is also working on promotional materials and will serve as the lead organizer of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities. We welcome her to our organization.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- I Love a Parade! December 5, 2022
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022