The Borderless Dance Community will start back with digital dance lessons on Mondays at 4pm beginning Aug. 2. The group has some amazing dance opportunities scheduled such as dancing at the TN State Museum, dancing digitally for the International Day of People with Disabilities and dancing at the Grand Ole Opry House! Come join us! All ages and levels welcome.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022