The Teapot Diplomats from Borderless Arts worked together with an Interpersonal Communication class from MTSU on an international project in partnership with Morocco based on Community. The group wove words and images together from the US and Morocco that represent what the word community means to both cultures. When the pieces are completed we plan to host a public display of them and then share them with our friends in Morocco and the next Governor of Tennessee. A HUGE thank you to Lauren Emery Rudd at MTSU for coordinating this endeavor. Thanks to Layla Hachimi in Morocco and Charlie B. Kellett for the connection.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- I Love a Parade! December 5, 2022
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022