The Teapot Diplomats from Borderless Arts worked together with an Interpersonal Communication class from MTSU on an international project in partnership with Morocco based on Community. The group wove words and images together from the US and Morocco that represent what the word community means to both cultures. When the pieces are completed we plan to host a public display of them and then share them with our friends in Morocco and the next Governor of Tennessee. A HUGE thank you to Lauren Emery Rudd at MTSU for coordinating this endeavor. Thanks to Layla Hachimi in Morocco and Charlie B. Kellett for the connection.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- ACE Art Institute Focuses on Asian Culture in June May 26, 2020
- Art Gallery from ACE Art Institute May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Receives a Grant from International Paper May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Dance Instructor Wins Teaching Award May 11, 2020
- Rainbow Moshpo May 11, 2020