The Teapot Diplomats from Borderless Arts worked together with an Interpersonal Communication class from MTSU on an international project in partnership with Morocco based on Community. The group wove words and images together from the US and Morocco that represent what the word community means to both cultures. When the pieces are completed we plan to host a public display of them and then share them with our friends in Morocco and the next Governor of Tennessee. A HUGE thank you to Lauren Emery Rudd at MTSU for coordinating this endeavor. Thanks to Layla Hachimi in Morocco and Charlie B. Kellett for the connection.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- (no title) October 15, 2020
- Teapot Diplomats Join IFC with National Park Exhibits October 15, 2020
- International Sloth Day October 15, 2020
- Come Join Us…Beyond October 11, 2020
- Bartlett Transition Program Continues October 11, 2020