Performances for Conversations Over Tea will take place on March 21 at 6pm at the Nashville Children’s Theater. The event is free and open to the public. These are readings of plays written by Nashville Children’s Theater playwrights based on conversations with both the families of young adults with disabilities and with the young adults with disabilities. The readings will be done with Borderless Arts TN participants and Nashville Children’s Theater Actors.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Hatch Print Provides Workshop September 17, 2019
- Teapot Diplomats Visit DIDD September 17, 2019
- MTSU Students Help With International Art Exchange September 17, 2019
- Learning Vocal Skills September 8, 2019
- Special Thanks September 8, 2019