Performances for Conversations Over Tea will take place on March 21 at 6pm at the Nashville Children’s Theater. The event is free and open to the public. These are readings of plays written by Nashville Children’s Theater playwrights based on conversations with both the families of young adults with disabilities and with the young adults with disabilities. The readings will be done with Borderless Arts TN participants and Nashville Children’s Theater Actors.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022