Performances for Conversations Over Tea will take place on March 21 at 6pm at the Nashville Children’s Theater. The event is free and open to the public. These are readings of plays written by Nashville Children’s Theater playwrights based on conversations with both the families of young adults with disabilities and with the young adults with disabilities. The readings will be done with Borderless Arts TN participants and Nashville Children’s Theater Actors.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Two Workshops in One May 17, 2021
- Borderless Dance Community Films At the Zoo May 17, 2021
- Borderless Arts Receives Nashville Preds Foundation Grant May 17, 2021
- Another Great Hear the Fashion Workshop May 17, 2021
- Donate to Borderless Arts Today through The Big Payback May 6, 2021