Performances for Conversations Over Tea will take place on March 21 at 6pm at the Nashville Children’s Theater. The event is free and open to the public. These are readings of plays written by Nashville Children’s Theater playwrights based on conversations with both the families of young adults with disabilities and with the young adults with disabilities. The readings will be done with Borderless Arts TN participants and Nashville Children’s Theater Actors.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Arts/Blair School of Music Dulcimer Choir at Studio C June 28, 2019
- Hans Christian Andersen Project June 28, 2019
- Theater Camp Is Almost Here June 18, 2019
- Teapot Diplomat Workshop This Saturday June 18, 2019
- Come Visit WSM Radio With Us June 18, 2019