Performances for Conversations Over Tea will take place on March 21 at 6pm at the Nashville Children’s Theater. The event is free and open to the public. These are readings of plays written by Nashville Children’s Theater playwrights based on conversations with both the families of young adults with disabilities and with the young adults with disabilities. The readings will be done with Borderless Arts TN participants and Nashville Children’s Theater Actors.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Join Us in Making Art Birdhouses March 1, 2021
- Turning Into Astronauts and Aliens March 1, 2021
- Beyond with Astronaut Artist Nicole Stott March 1, 2021
- Making Interstellar Bumper Stickers March 1, 2021
- MTSU Students Present at the Beyond Space Arts Festival March 1, 2021