Performances for Conversations Over Tea will take place on March 21 at 6pm at the Nashville Children’s Theater. The event is free and open to the public. These are readings of plays written by Nashville Children’s Theater playwrights based on conversations with both the families of young adults with disabilities and with the young adults with disabilities. The readings will be done with Borderless Arts TN participants and Nashville Children’s Theater Actors.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities Featured Art December 1, 2020
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities Border Art December 1, 2020
- Hear the Fashion Chokers November 22, 2020
- Dance for Peace November 22, 2020
- Ambassadors End the Semester Being Thankful November 18, 2020