Such an amazing night. Borderless Arts TN and the Nashville Children’s Theater partnered for a project that started with play writing last fall and ended with the readings of those plays last night. The plays were powerful and the acting was terrific. Some of our young people discovered skills in themselves that none of us knew they possessed. Thanks to the Tennessee Arts Commission and the Tennessee Council on Developmental Disabilities for their generous support that made this program happen.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- ACE Art Institute Focuses on Asian Culture in June May 26, 2020
- Art Gallery from ACE Art Institute May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Receives a Grant from International Paper May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Dance Instructor Wins Teaching Award May 11, 2020
- Rainbow Moshpo May 11, 2020