Such an amazing night. Borderless Arts TN and the Nashville Children’s Theater partnered for a project that started with play writing last fall and ended with the readings of those plays last night. The plays were powerful and the acting was terrific. Some of our young people discovered skills in themselves that none of us knew they possessed. Thanks to the Tennessee Arts Commission and the Tennessee Council on Developmental Disabilities for their generous support that made this program happen.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- (no title) October 15, 2020
- Teapot Diplomats Join IFC with National Park Exhibits October 15, 2020
- International Sloth Day October 15, 2020
- Come Join Us…Beyond October 11, 2020
- Bartlett Transition Program Continues October 11, 2020