Such an amazing night. Borderless Arts TN and the Nashville Children’s Theater partnered for a project that started with play writing last fall and ended with the readings of those plays last night. The plays were powerful and the acting was terrific. Some of our young people discovered skills in themselves that none of us knew they possessed. Thanks to the Tennessee Arts Commission and the Tennessee Council on Developmental Disabilities for their generous support that made this program happen.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Dance Community Goes Beyond January 20, 2021
- Songwriters Work on Beyond Songs January 20, 2021
- Bailey Earith Gives Teapot Diplomats A Hand in Learning a New Art Technique January 20, 2021
- Teapot Diplomats Create Arts for National Parks January 20, 2021
- Sumner Songbirds January 11, 2021