We are getting excited! Torie Summers, Hope McKee and Austin King are working under the artistic direction of Dee Kimbrell to make costumes that will be worn by the Movement Connection Dancers as part of a performance that will take place at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts for the opening of the Nick Cave Exhibit. There is more exciting news on this project yet to come which involves partnership with the Nashville Symphony and the Nashville Ballet!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Sumner Songbirds January 11, 2021
- Teapot Diplomats Continue Their Global Fashion Designing January 11, 2021
- Painting With a Purpose December 16, 2020
- Sumner Songbirds December 16, 2020
- Guitar Choir December 15, 2020