We are getting excited! Torie Summers, Hope McKee and Austin King are working under the artistic direction of Dee Kimbrell to make costumes that will be worn by the Movement Connection Dancers as part of a performance that will take place at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts for the opening of the Nick Cave Exhibit. There is more exciting news on this project yet to come which involves partnership with the Nashville Symphony and the Nashville Ballet!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Seeking Water Warriors February 20, 2020
- Mardi Gras Event This Monday! February 20, 2020
- Ambassadors Connect to Thomas Jefferson National Historic Site February 20, 2020
- Hans Christian Andersen Project Continues February 20, 2020
- Artist Residency at Martin Luther King Jr Magnet February 20, 2020