We are getting excited! Torie Summers, Hope McKee and Austin King are working under the artistic direction of Dee Kimbrell to make costumes that will be worn by the Movement Connection Dancers as part of a performance that will take place at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts for the opening of the Nick Cave Exhibit. There is more exciting news on this project yet to come which involves partnership with the Nashville Symphony and the Nashville Ballet!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Arts Hosts International Art/Education Exchange with Egypt November 13, 2018
- Young Soloist Gets Selected for New Lifetime Show November 13, 2018
- Teapot Diplomats Move to East TN and Connect with Australia November 13, 2018
- Teapot Diplomats Make Coasters November 13, 2018
- Movement Connection Dances for Project 22 Event November 13, 2018