We are getting excited! Torie Summers, Hope McKee and Austin King are working under the artistic direction of Dee Kimbrell to make costumes that will be worn by the Movement Connection Dancers as part of a performance that will take place at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts for the opening of the Nick Cave Exhibit. There is more exciting news on this project yet to come which involves partnership with the Nashville Symphony and the Nashville Ballet!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Arts/Blair School of Music Dulcimer Choir at Studio C June 28, 2019
- Hans Christian Andersen Project June 28, 2019
- Theater Camp Is Almost Here June 18, 2019
- Teapot Diplomat Workshop This Saturday June 18, 2019
- Come Visit WSM Radio With Us June 18, 2019