We are getting excited! Torie Summers, Hope McKee and Austin King are working under the artistic direction of Dee Kimbrell to make costumes that will be worn by the Movement Connection Dancers as part of a performance that will take place at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts for the opening of the Nick Cave Exhibit. There is more exciting news on this project yet to come which involves partnership with the Nashville Symphony and the Nashville Ballet!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Expansion of of Captain Aurora September 19, 2019
- Hatch Print Provides Workshop September 17, 2019
- Teapot Diplomats Visit DIDD September 17, 2019
- MTSU Students Help With International Art Exchange September 17, 2019
- Learning Vocal Skills September 8, 2019