We are getting excited! Torie Summers, Hope McKee and Austin King are working under the artistic direction of Dee Kimbrell to make costumes that will be worn by the Movement Connection Dancers as part of a performance that will take place at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts for the opening of the Nick Cave Exhibit. There is more exciting news on this project yet to come which involves partnership with the Nashville Symphony and the Nashville Ballet!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022