Come out to the Clay Lady Studios, 1416 Lebanon Pike, Nashville on Saturday, Feb. 24th from 7:30am-11:30am. The event is free and open to the public. There will be food, artist demonstrations, kiln firings and lots and lots of cups. These are handmade originals by area clay artists. The funds for each cup purchased goes to Borderless Arts TN to help promote its many programs across the State. It is a great time and great art!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Arts/Blair School of Music Dulcimer Choir at Studio C June 28, 2019
- Hans Christian Andersen Project June 28, 2019
- Theater Camp Is Almost Here June 18, 2019
- Teapot Diplomat Workshop This Saturday June 18, 2019
- Come Visit WSM Radio With Us June 18, 2019