Come out to the Clay Lady Studios, 1416 Lebanon Pike, Nashville on Saturday, Feb. 24th from 7:30am-11:30am. The event is free and open to the public. There will be food, artist demonstrations, kiln firings and lots and lots of cups. These are handmade originals by area clay artists. The funds for each cup purchased goes to Borderless Arts TN to help promote its many programs across the State. It is a great time and great art!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Boston Tea Party Project January 22, 2023
- Exhibition Space Partner in Volunteer State Community College January 22, 2023
- Postage Stamp Art January 22, 2023
- Using the Gift of Music to Teach in the Classroom January 22, 2023
- Learning Through the Arts January 22, 2023