Come out to the Clay Lady Studios, 1416 Lebanon Pike, Nashville on Saturday, Feb. 24th from 7:30am-11:30am. The event is free and open to the public. There will be food, artist demonstrations, kiln firings and lots and lots of cups. These are handmade originals by area clay artists. The funds for each cup purchased goes to Borderless Arts TN to help promote its many programs across the State. It is a great time and great art!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Hatch Print Provides Workshop September 17, 2019
- Teapot Diplomats Visit DIDD September 17, 2019
- MTSU Students Help With International Art Exchange September 17, 2019
- Learning Vocal Skills September 8, 2019
- Special Thanks September 8, 2019