Come out to the Clay Lady Studios, 1416 Lebanon Pike, Nashville on Saturday, Feb. 24th from 7:30am-11:30am. The event is free and open to the public. There will be food, artist demonstrations, kiln firings and lots and lots of cups. These are handmade originals by area clay artists. The funds for each cup purchased goes to Borderless Arts TN to help promote its many programs across the State. It is a great time and great art!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- (no title) January 20, 2019
- Cartooning Workshop Open January 20, 2019
- Visions of Peace Workshop Open January 20, 2019
- Les Kerr and Tammy Vice completed Residency at Tennessee School for the Blind January 20, 2019
- Auditions Open For Conversations Over Tea January 17, 2019