Come out to the Clay Lady Studios, 1416 Lebanon Pike, Nashville on Saturday, Feb. 24th from 7:30am-11:30am. The event is free and open to the public. There will be food, artist demonstrations, kiln firings and lots and lots of cups. These are handmade originals by area clay artists. The funds for each cup purchased goes to Borderless Arts TN to help promote its many programs across the State. It is a great time and great art!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- (no title) October 15, 2020
- Teapot Diplomats Join IFC with National Park Exhibits October 15, 2020
- International Sloth Day October 15, 2020
- Come Join Us…Beyond October 11, 2020
- Bartlett Transition Program Continues October 11, 2020