Today, Borderless Arts TN held a Diversity Training program today with the Sumner County Law Enforcement through the Teapot Diplomat program. Special thanks to Deanne M. Collins, Jim Oldham, The Down Syndrome Association of Middle TN, and Crystal McKee for their presentations. Thanks to the TN School for the Blind for their participation. This program was supported by the Nashville Predators Foundation, the Memorial Foundation, an ABC grant from the Tennessee Arts Commission and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- ACE Art Institute Focuses on Asian Culture in June May 26, 2020
- Art Gallery from ACE Art Institute May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Receives a Grant from International Paper May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Dance Instructor Wins Teaching Award May 11, 2020
- Rainbow Moshpo May 11, 2020