Today, Borderless Arts TN held a Diversity Training program today with the Sumner County Law Enforcement through the Teapot Diplomat program. Special thanks to Deanne M. Collins, Jim Oldham, The Down Syndrome Association of Middle TN, and Crystal McKee for their presentations. Thanks to the TN School for the Blind for their participation. This program was supported by the Nashville Predators Foundation, the Memorial Foundation, an ABC grant from the Tennessee Arts Commission and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- (no title) January 20, 2019
- Cartooning Workshop Open January 20, 2019
- Visions of Peace Workshop Open January 20, 2019
- Les Kerr and Tammy Vice completed Residency at Tennessee School for the Blind January 20, 2019
- Auditions Open For Conversations Over Tea January 17, 2019