Today, Borderless Arts TN held a Diversity Training program today with the Sumner County Law Enforcement through the Teapot Diplomat program. Special thanks to Deanne M. Collins, Jim Oldham, The Down Syndrome Association of Middle TN, and Crystal McKee for their presentations. Thanks to the TN School for the Blind for their participation. This program was supported by the Nashville Predators Foundation, the Memorial Foundation, an ABC grant from the Tennessee Arts Commission and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Arts Hosts International Art/Education Exchange with Egypt November 13, 2018
- Young Soloist Gets Selected for New Lifetime Show November 13, 2018
- Teapot Diplomats Move to East TN and Connect with Australia November 13, 2018
- Teapot Diplomats Make Coasters November 13, 2018
- Movement Connection Dances for Project 22 Event November 13, 2018