Today, Borderless Arts TN held a Diversity Training program today with the Sumner County Law Enforcement through the Teapot Diplomat program. Special thanks to Deanne M. Collins, Jim Oldham, The Down Syndrome Association of Middle TN, and Crystal McKee for their presentations. Thanks to the TN School for the Blind for their participation. This program was supported by the Nashville Predators Foundation, the Memorial Foundation, an ABC grant from the Tennessee Arts Commission and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022