Today, Borderless Arts TN held a Diversity Training program today with the Sumner County Law Enforcement through the Teapot Diplomat program. Special thanks to Deanne M. Collins, Jim Oldham, The Down Syndrome Association of Middle TN, and Crystal McKee for their presentations. Thanks to the TN School for the Blind for their participation. This program was supported by the Nashville Predators Foundation, the Memorial Foundation, an ABC grant from the Tennessee Arts Commission and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Dance Community Goes Beyond January 20, 2021
- Songwriters Work on Beyond Songs January 20, 2021
- Bailey Earith Gives Teapot Diplomats A Hand in Learning a New Art Technique January 20, 2021
- Teapot Diplomats Create Arts for National Parks January 20, 2021
- Sumner Songbirds January 11, 2021