You do NOT want to miss this week’s ACE Art Institute of Borderless Arts TN. Carlos Calderson has provided a wondering painting workshop using a technique from India and also a workshop on making a hat from a technique from Vietnam. Jennifer James outdid her self this week on a Japanese dance technique called Butoh….it is my favorite so far! Jen-Jen Lin from the Chinese Arts Alliance of Nashville has provided a very interesting overview of some traditional Chinese instruments. Our new cultural cook, Hope McKee also provided some tasty recipes. If you want the links to participate, just let me know.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Music, Music, Music June 29, 2020
- New Dance Program – Register Now June 22, 2020
- Participants made Chinese Sachets through ACE Art Institute June 22, 2020
- Herb Stained Scarf Workshop June 18, 2020
- Chinese Sachet Workshop June 15, 2020