Thanks to a grant from The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee, our organization will be able to offer individuals with disabilities virtual guitar lessons and form a guitar choir . We are proud to be a #CFMTgrantee. The Guitar lessons will be held weekly staring on Jan. 21 on Thursday evenings from 7-7:30 with Mollie Kuhlers as the Artist Director. Sign Up Today!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Dance Community Goes Beyond January 20, 2021
- Songwriters Work on Beyond Songs January 20, 2021
- Bailey Earith Gives Teapot Diplomats A Hand in Learning a New Art Technique January 20, 2021
- Teapot Diplomats Create Arts for National Parks January 20, 2021
- Sumner Songbirds January 11, 2021