Thanks to a grant from The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee, our organization will be able to offer individuals with disabilities virtual guitar lessons and form a guitar choir . We are proud to be a #CFMTgrantee. The Guitar lessons will be held weekly staring on Jan. 21 on Thursday evenings from 7-7:30 with Mollie Kuhlers as the Artist Director. Sign Up Today!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022