Borderless Arts began a project called Hear the Fashion. In this project, our Teapot Diplomats will learn about other cultures through their fashion, learn to create fashion items, and create fashion that also has a musical/sound component to it that reflects the culture. The participants will explore every continent through this series. Today the group looked at the Asian culture while learning sewing techniques to create scarves with bells on them. Lauren Rudd served as the lead artist for this workshop. This project is supported by a grant from the Tennessee Arts Commission and from Mark and Niki Antonini.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities Featured Art December 1, 2020
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities Border Art December 1, 2020
- Hear the Fashion Chokers November 22, 2020
- Dance for Peace November 22, 2020
- Ambassadors End the Semester Being Thankful November 18, 2020