Borderless Arts began a project called Hear the Fashion. In this project, our Teapot Diplomats will learn about other cultures through their fashion, learn to create fashion items, and create fashion that also has a musical/sound component to it that reflects the culture. The participants will explore every continent through this series. Today the group looked at the Asian culture while learning sewing techniques to create scarves with bells on them. Lauren Rudd served as the lead artist for this workshop. This project is supported by a grant from the Tennessee Arts Commission and from Mark and Niki Antonini.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022