Borderless Arts began a project called Hear the Fashion. In this project, our Teapot Diplomats will learn about other cultures through their fashion, learn to create fashion items, and create fashion that also has a musical/sound component to it that reflects the culture. The participants will explore every continent through this series. Today the group looked at the Asian culture while learning sewing techniques to create scarves with bells on them. Lauren Rudd served as the lead artist for this workshop. This project is supported by a grant from the Tennessee Arts Commission and from Mark and Niki Antonini.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Dancing Beyond Borders Selects Featured Dance Companies April 14, 2021
- Birds of a Feather April 14, 2021
- Armenian Tree of Life Workshop April 14, 2021
- Teapot Diplomats find New Home April 14, 2021
- Borderless Arts TN Receives a Nashville Predators’ Foundation Grant April 13, 2021