Borderless Arts has become involved with The International Fiber Collaborative (IFC) which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that develops community programs that create collaborative opportunities in art and civic engagement. IFC promotes programs that link learning and creativity in the arts to science, math, engineering, and the humanities. They create art exhibition opportunities in national sites. Due to this, some of the Borderless Arts participants will be part of an exhibit at Mammoth Cave. The first artist finished with her work is Morgan Vice. Way to go Morgan!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- ACE Art Institute Focuses on Asian Culture in June May 26, 2020
- Art Gallery from ACE Art Institute May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Receives a Grant from International Paper May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Dance Instructor Wins Teaching Award May 11, 2020
- Rainbow Moshpo May 11, 2020