Borderless Arts has become involved with The International Fiber Collaborative (IFC) which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that develops community programs that create collaborative opportunities in art and civic engagement. IFC promotes programs that link learning and creativity in the arts to science, math, engineering, and the humanities. They create art exhibition opportunities in national sites. Due to this, some of the Borderless Arts participants will be part of an exhibit at Mammoth Cave. The first artist finished with her work is Morgan Vice. Way to go Morgan!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Join Us in Making Art Birdhouses March 1, 2021
- Turning Into Astronauts and Aliens March 1, 2021
- Beyond with Astronaut Artist Nicole Stott March 1, 2021
- Making Interstellar Bumper Stickers March 1, 2021
- MTSU Students Present at the Beyond Space Arts Festival March 1, 2021