It has been a busy few days for VSA TN. This morning was work on the Memorial Park Mosaic Wall Project under the artistic direction of Yvette Cowden with Project 22. Special thanks to Patty Daniels. Also, thanks to my intern Jessica Lynn Allen. The group had a great time and we will be back again with them again tomorrow! This program is funded through grants from the Tennessee Arts Commission, the William N Rollins fund for the Arts through the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee and the Nashville Predators Foundation.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities Featured Art December 1, 2020
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities Border Art December 1, 2020
- Hear the Fashion Chokers November 22, 2020
- Dance for Peace November 22, 2020
- Ambassadors End the Semester Being Thankful November 18, 2020