Borderless Arts’ Movement Connection Dance program performed today at the Nashville Chinese Arts Alliance’s Chinese New Year Celebration. The costumes and fans were created by the Teapot Diplomat Program under the artistic direction of Lauren Emery Rudd of the Human Sciences Department of MTSU. The program was funded with the support of the National Endowment for the Arts and Mark and Niki Antonini. Special thanks to Jen Lin and Danielle Clement
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Boston Tea Party Project January 22, 2023
- Exhibition Space Partner in Volunteer State Community College January 22, 2023
- Postage Stamp Art January 22, 2023
- Using the Gift of Music to Teach in the Classroom January 22, 2023
- Learning Through the Arts January 22, 2023