Formerly VSA TN.
Setting the Stage For Everyone’s Artistic Talents
Borderless Arts Tennessee is a statewide organization committed to inclusive and accessible arts programs for people with disabilities to enhance educational curriculum, enrich creative expression, empower career development, and encourage community engagement.
Find us on Facebook & Twitter!
Featured News & Events
Young Soloist Is Open!
Borderless Arts TN’s Young Soloist Competition is now open. This competition is open to any young adult between the ages of 14-25 this calendar year with any form of disability in any music genre. Participants can be soloists or they can be part of an ensemble if at least one of the members fits the age and disability description.
This is our 20th year and we have some exciting news:
1) All contestants will be part of an online digital fan favorite competition
2) The top 3 contestants selected by judges will get to perform on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry House on May 1, 2022
3) The top 3 contestants selected by judges will get free mentoring my individuals associated with Warner Music Nashville
4) The top 3 contestants will represent us in the international Young Soloist competition held by the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
5) The top 3 contestants will win trophies and cash prizes
The deadline for this competition is Feb. 18 at 5pm. To enter, you must complete an application and submit a Youtube video of the participant performing one song.
Contact Borderless Arts TN at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
This program is supported by David and Diane Black and First Horizon Bank Foundation
The Borderless Arts Young Soloist Award recognizes outstanding young vocalists and instrumentalists with a disability. This is an opportunity for musically talented students and young professionals to earn scholarship funds and possibly an opportunity to perform in...
30 participants gathered virtually and in person to have a little holiday cheer for the annual end of the year party with Painting with a Twist on Dec.9.
On December 3rd, Borderless Arts hosted a digital event for International Day of Persons with Disabilities to include performances from the Guitar Choir, Borderless Dance Community and of course the unveiling of the Horse Heritage Project. Participants also created a...
Discover our latest programs. Learn about upcoming events. Experience the art of Borderless Arts artists.