Vivian Corey, a rising senior at Brentwood High School, contacted me about a project that she was doing for her Girl Scout Gold Award based on the Physics of Dance. She needed to present this to a group and I could not think of a better group than the Movement Connection. Last night, she presented her activities and it looks like the group had a great time.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- ACE Art Institute Focuses on Asian Culture in June May 26, 2020
- Art Gallery from ACE Art Institute May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Receives a Grant from International Paper May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Dance Instructor Wins Teaching Award May 11, 2020
- Rainbow Moshpo May 11, 2020