Vivian Corey, a rising senior at Brentwood High School, contacted me about a project that she was doing for her Girl Scout Gold Award based on the Physics of Dance. She needed to present this to a group and I could not think of a better group than the Movement Connection. Last night, she presented her activities and it looks like the group had a great time.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Dance Community Goes Beyond January 20, 2021
- Songwriters Work on Beyond Songs January 20, 2021
- Bailey Earith Gives Teapot Diplomats A Hand in Learning a New Art Technique January 20, 2021
- Teapot Diplomats Create Arts for National Parks January 20, 2021
- Sumner Songbirds January 11, 2021