School Residences continue as Bailey Earith worked with Alcoa High School Students. Students were introduced to the stained glass work of Piet Mondrain and then create their own stained glass pattern in the style of Piet Mondrain on an acrylic frame. This focus was selected as it ties into math and science concepts. However, it was also selected as we begin to recognize the United Nation’s International Year of Glass, which begins in 2022.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Jingle All the Way! December 4, 2023
- A Wonderful Surprise November 30, 2023
- Young Soloist October 23, 2023
- Recipient of the Governor’s Arts Awards in Arts Leadership October 20, 2023
- STEAMing Ahead with our Education Residencies October 20, 2023