The Ambassadors of Borderless Arts and the Teapot Diplomats who are going to New York to the United Nations met at MTSU under the artistic direction of Lauren Rudd of the Human Sciences Department. The group is working on a quilt that has photos printed on the fabric that represents the 16 countries with which they have completed international art exchanges over the past 5 years. This is a very exciting project. Thanks to Mark and Niki Antonini for their support of this program so that we can accomplish amazing projects such as this. Thanks to my MTSU intern, Joey Barnett, who has been assisting with this project.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Bartlett Transition Program Learns About Armenian Culture October 30, 2020
- Halloween Party Was a Smash October 26, 2020
- Hear The Fashion October 26, 2020
- Fun At A Slower Pace October 26, 2020
- Hear The Fashion October 15, 2020