Jennie Harriman recently completed a residency for Borderless Arts at Clark Memorial. This program was provided for by funding through a contract with the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- (no title) October 15, 2020
- Teapot Diplomats Join IFC with National Park Exhibits October 15, 2020
- International Sloth Day October 15, 2020
- Come Join Us…Beyond October 11, 2020
- Bartlett Transition Program Continues October 11, 2020