Borderless Arts stepped into a new area for the Teapot Diplomats – certification in business and communication skills. The sessions were focused on branding yourself as an artist, the use of technology and transportation systems, framing, interpersonal communication, public speaking and money management. This is the next step that we have been hoping for with this program. Funding for the Teapot Diplomats is from Mark and Niki Antonini. Support for the Training session is from the Tennessee Council on Developmental Disabilities and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Hatch Print Provides Workshop September 17, 2019
- Teapot Diplomats Visit DIDD September 17, 2019
- MTSU Students Help With International Art Exchange September 17, 2019
- Learning Vocal Skills September 8, 2019
- Special Thanks September 8, 2019