Borderless Arts stepped into a new area for the Teapot Diplomats – certification in business and communication skills. The sessions were focused on branding yourself as an artist, the use of technology and transportation systems, framing, interpersonal communication, public speaking and money management. This is the next step that we have been hoping for with this program. Funding for the Teapot Diplomats is from Mark and Niki Antonini. Support for the Training session is from the Tennessee Council on Developmental Disabilities and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- ACE Art Institute Focuses on Asian Culture in June May 26, 2020
- Art Gallery from ACE Art Institute May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Receives a Grant from International Paper May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Dance Instructor Wins Teaching Award May 11, 2020
- Rainbow Moshpo May 11, 2020