Borderless Arts stepped into a new area for the Teapot Diplomats – certification in business and communication skills. The sessions were focused on branding yourself as an artist, the use of technology and transportation systems, framing, interpersonal communication, public speaking and money management. This is the next step that we have been hoping for with this program. Funding for the Teapot Diplomats is from Mark and Niki Antonini. Support for the Training session is from the Tennessee Council on Developmental Disabilities and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- (no title) January 20, 2019
- Cartooning Workshop Open January 20, 2019
- Visions of Peace Workshop Open January 20, 2019
- Les Kerr and Tammy Vice completed Residency at Tennessee School for the Blind January 20, 2019
- Auditions Open For Conversations Over Tea January 17, 2019