Teapot Diplomat Hope Mckee, her mother Crystal McKee and Borderless Arts Executive Director Lori Kissinger met with staff from Bill Lee’s Transition Team to discuss Borderless Arts (Joseph Williams Coalitions Director) and its programs for people with disabilities. The group was also privileged to briefly meet the Governor Elect and present him with a piece of the woven art that was made in partnership with our friends in Morocco.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Hatch Print Provides Workshop September 17, 2019
- Teapot Diplomats Visit DIDD September 17, 2019
- MTSU Students Help With International Art Exchange September 17, 2019
- Learning Vocal Skills September 8, 2019
- Special Thanks September 8, 2019