The Teapot Diplomats got the opportunity to show off some of the fashions they made during the Hear the Fashion Workshops on Sat June 5 at Memorial Park in Hendersonville. The Hear the Fashion Workshops were supported by a grant from the Tennessee Arts Commission and from Mark and Niki Antonini. Runway presenting was provided by Erin Walter and Camilla Curran. Irene Williams served as the host for the style show.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022