On Thursday, Sept. 12, several of the Teapot Diplomats went to Nashville to visit the Tennessee Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Commissioner Brad Turner greeted the group and looked at the art that they brought for display in the offices. Art from the Teapot Diplomats, and other artists with disabilities from across the State, will be on display for the next few months at the DIDD offices. Special thanks to Susan Moss for making the opportunity available. Thanks to Mark and Niki Antonini for their support of this program.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022