On Thursday, Sept. 12, several of the Teapot Diplomats went to Nashville to visit the Tennessee Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Commissioner Brad Turner greeted the group and looked at the art that they brought for display in the offices. Art from the Teapot Diplomats, and other artists with disabilities from across the State, will be on display for the next few months at the DIDD offices. Special thanks to Susan Moss for making the opportunity available. Thanks to Mark and Niki Antonini for their support of this program.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Dance Community Goes Beyond January 20, 2021
- Songwriters Work on Beyond Songs January 20, 2021
- Bailey Earith Gives Teapot Diplomats A Hand in Learning a New Art Technique January 20, 2021
- Teapot Diplomats Create Arts for National Parks January 20, 2021
- Sumner Songbirds January 11, 2021