Borderless Arts Tennessee provided a Teapot Diplomat project under the artistic direction of Jen Eiler Vogus with Project 22 in abstract photography. This project will be on display at International Day of Persons with Disabilities on Dec. 3 and part of an international art exchange. Thanks to Patty Daniels for her assistance. This program is supported by Mark and Niki Antonini
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022