Borderless Arts Tennessee provided a Teapot Diplomat project under the artistic direction of Jen Eiler Vogus with Project 22 in abstract photography. This project will be on display at International Day of Persons with Disabilities on Dec. 3 and part of an international art exchange. Thanks to Patty Daniels for her assistance. This program is supported by Mark and Niki Antonini
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Dance Community Goes Beyond January 20, 2021
- Songwriters Work on Beyond Songs January 20, 2021
- Bailey Earith Gives Teapot Diplomats A Hand in Learning a New Art Technique January 20, 2021
- Teapot Diplomats Create Arts for National Parks January 20, 2021
- Sumner Songbirds January 11, 2021