It was a beautiful day on Sept. 11 for the Cups of Co-opportunity at the Clay Lady Campus. Beautiful unique cups, the unveiling of the Clayscape, our Teapot Diplomats sold some of their art, and the kiln firing. It was an amazing day!
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022
- Art Exhibit – Jennifer Scallorn November 2, 2022