The Teapot Diplomat program of Borderless Arts TN was hard at work Saturday morning Sumner Teen Center under the artistic direction of Dee Kimbrell. The group is working on a project called Face Off that connects historical Tennesseans to current influential Tennesseans. This program is supported by the Nashville Predators Foundation, The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee, an ABC grant of the Tennessee Arts Commission, the National Endowment for the Arts and Mark and Niki Antonini. Special thanks to my MTSU intern Joey Barnett
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Borderless Dance Community Goes Beyond January 20, 2021
- Songwriters Work on Beyond Songs January 20, 2021
- Bailey Earith Gives Teapot Diplomats A Hand in Learning a New Art Technique January 20, 2021
- Teapot Diplomats Create Arts for National Parks January 20, 2021
- Sumner Songbirds January 11, 2021