On Veteran’s Day, students from an MTSU class along with some Borderless Arts Teapot Diplomats and Ambassadors went to the Veterans Home in Murfreesboro for a Veteran’s Day recognition. The participants made a bottle cap flag with the Veterans that they left as a gift and they made a piece of art for the George Washington Birthplace exhibit. Maggie Perry entertained the group with her songs. A.j. Boyd brought patriotic cup cakes. It was a very nice event. One Veteran from the Air Force had a great time talking to two of my students who are going into the Air Force. Both generations were enjoying the discussion of flight. Thanks to Samantha Campbell for her assistance.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- I Love a Parade! December 5, 2022
- Share your arts story in the Arts Issue of Breaking Ground November 29, 2022
- A Wonderful Kringle Jingle!!!! November 20, 2022
- Glass Workshop November 13, 2022
- Finger Crochet November 13, 2022