On Veteran’s Day, students from an MTSU class along with some Borderless Arts Teapot Diplomats and Ambassadors went to the Veterans Home in Murfreesboro for a Veteran’s Day recognition. The participants made a bottle cap flag with the Veterans that they left as a gift and they made a piece of art for the George Washington Birthplace exhibit. Maggie Perry entertained the group with her songs. A.j. Boyd brought patriotic cup cakes. It was a very nice event. One Veteran from the Air Force had a great time talking to two of my students who are going into the Air Force. Both generations were enjoying the discussion of flight. Thanks to Samantha Campbell for her assistance.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- ACE Art Institute Focuses on Asian Culture in June May 26, 2020
- Art Gallery from ACE Art Institute May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Receives a Grant from International Paper May 26, 2020
- Borderless Arts Dance Instructor Wins Teaching Award May 11, 2020
- Rainbow Moshpo May 11, 2020