On Veteran’s Day, students from an MTSU class along with some Borderless Arts Teapot Diplomats and Ambassadors went to the Veterans Home in Murfreesboro for a Veteran’s Day recognition. The participants made a bottle cap flag with the Veterans that they left as a gift and they made a piece of art for the George Washington Birthplace exhibit. Maggie Perry entertained the group with her songs. A.j. Boyd brought patriotic cup cakes. It was a very nice event. One Veteran from the Air Force had a great time talking to two of my students who are going into the Air Force. Both generations were enjoying the discussion of flight. Thanks to Samantha Campbell for her assistance.
Get the latest Borderless Arts Tennessee News via Email!
Search by Keyword
- Come Dance with Us December 14, 2019
- Special Thanks to Lowes of Gallatin December 13, 2019
- Ho Ho Ho at Painting With A Twist In Hendersonville December 13, 2019
- Another Great International Day of Persons With Disabilities Celebration December 13, 2019
- Join Us For Some Holiday Cheer November 16, 2019